Sotheby’s New York, realized the highest total ever for an auction of Post War and Contemporary Art. Masterpieces of Abstract Expressionism, Color Field Painting, Pop Art and more fetched over $375 million. The star...
- NPVRC Online Database
- Try Solstice
- Book the Study Room!
- Art History Homepage
- On Site Studies in Art History Abroad
Items of Interest
- Online Resources for Medieval Manuscripts from the British Library
- Villa I Tatti debuts database on Berenson
- From Normans to the Spanish: Image Database Gathers Material on Medieval Sicily
- “Warhol’s legacy belongs to the world”–an interview with the Andy Warhol Foundation’s Michael Hermann | The Artstor Blog
- Three cheers for Bob Rauschenberg! – Apollo Magazine
abstract expressionism Ai Weiwei American Art artstor Asian Art auctions Bergman Bogart China Chinese contemporary daguerreotype destruction digital images downloads early medieval education Florence fluxus galleries graphic design high resolution Hirshhorn Museum historic sites Hudson River School hurricane sandy image groups installations medieval art Mellon museums news paintings performance art photography pop art popular culture post-impressionist sculpture Sotheby's tumblr University of Chicago video vintage photographs Warhol