Welcome back for the Spring 2010 Semester! In case your ARTstor skills could use a little polishing, here’s a useful handout for accessing course folders, opening image groups and printing out those groups that...
- Book Online Tech Help!
- NPVRC Online Database
- Try Solstice
- Art History Homepage
- On Site Studies in Art History Abroad
Items of Interest
- Online Resources for Medieval Manuscripts from the British Library
- Villa I Tatti debuts database on Berenson
- From Normans to the Spanish: Image Database Gathers Material on Medieval Sicily
- “Warhol’s legacy belongs to the world”–an interview with the Andy Warhol Foundation’s Michael Hermann | The Artstor Blog
- Three cheers for Bob Rauschenberg! – Apollo Magazine
abstract expressionism Ai Weiwei American Art Arabic art brut artstor Asian Art auctions Chinese conceptual contemporary course folders destruction digital images downloads early medieval education fluxus galleries graphic design high resolution Hirshhorn Museum historic sites how-to Hudson River School hurricane sandy image groups manuscripts medieval art minimal museums news paintings pdfs performance art photography pop art popular culture post-impressionist sculpture Sotheby's video vintage photographs Warhol wdl